1. CrampEase Gel is formulated with plant-derived oils that may alleviate muscle cramps and fatigue, as well as inflammation.
Ingredients: Eucalyptus Oil, Methyl Salicylate, Lavender Oil, Chamomile.
Other ingredients: Menthol, Phenoxyethanol 0.3% as Preservative.
Indications: Assists with muscular cramps, strained and tired muscles, inflammation and swelling.
Pack Size: 50gram
2. TransAct patches contain an anti-inflammatory medication called Flurbiprofen. When the patch is applied to your body, this medication goes through your skin directly to the source of your pain - exactly where it's needed. And, because the patch is effective for 12 hours, you'll feel relief for long enough to carry on with your normal routine without any hassle.
Ingredients per patch: Flurbiprofen 40mg
Indications: Adhesive, anti-inflammatory patch that provides effective and uninterrupted relief from painful muscles and joints for 12 hours.
Contraindications: Do not use the product if known hypersensitivity or allergy exists towards any of the ingredients.
Directions: Apply one patch 12 hourly onto the injured area of the body. Patch needs to be applied directly on clean, dry skin.
Pack size: 5 Patches
3. Crampease Night Capsules replenishes essential salts to remedy night-time muscle cramps caused by electrolyte imbalance. The stimulant-free formula has added chamomile to help you get a good night's rest.
Safe for Diabetics
Ingredients per capsule: Vitamin D3: 100 IU, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl): 5 mg, Chamomile powder: 100 mg ,Di-potassium phosphate: 30 mg, Calcium carbonate: 60 mg, Di-sodium phosphate: 90 mg, Magnesium gluconate: 25,59 mg, Magnesium citrate: 56,25 mg, Magnesium oxide: 112,75 mg, Total elemental magnesium: 78,61 mg
Directions: Take 2 capsules daily with water at night before bed
Pack Size: 30 Capsules
4. CrampEase Capsules are the most comprehensive cramp prevention formula containing all four essential salts (Magnesium, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium phosphate and Calcium Carbonate).
Efficacy of support may vary between users
Ingredients per capsule: Vitamin D3: 100 IU, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl): 5mg, L-Aspartic acid: 20mg, L-Glutamine: 25mg, Di-potassium phosphate: 30mg, Calcium carbonate: 60mg, Di-sodium phosphate: 90mg, Magnesium gluconate: 25.59mg, Magnesium citrate: 56.25mg, Magnesium oxide: 11.75 mg, Total elemental magnesium: 78.61 mg
Suitable for people with diabetes
Indications: Replenishes essential salts to assist in easing muscle cramps.
Contraindications: Do not use the product if known hypersensitivity or allergy exists towards any of the ingredients. Consult your medical practitioner before using this supplement if you suffer from one of the following conditions: renal impairment, acute dehydration, gastric lesions and disorders if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Warnings and Special precautions: If you are taking chronic medication consult your medical practitioner before using it.
Dosage: Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Preventative dose ( non-specific muscle cramps): Take 2 capsules daily with water after breakfast
- Demanding sports events: Take 2 capsules 30-45 minutes before the start of the event, take another capsule during endurance and stage events.
Pack Size: 30 Capsules