1. GastroChoice: Aids in decreasing the duration and severity of diarrhoea. Enhances digestion. Assists with general intestinal health
GastroChoice™ contains: per capsule*. Probiotics: Lactobacillus acidophilus - 15 x 10 C.F.U. Bifidobacterium lactis - 5.0 x 10 C.F.U. Lactobacillus casei - 5.0 x 10 C.F.U. Lactobacillus rhamnosus - 5.0 x 10 C.F.U.
- Adults: 2-3 capsules per day in a single dose.
- Children: 2 capsules per day in a single dose.
- Adults & children: 1 capsule per day or as prescribed by a healthcare professional. The contents of the capsule may be dissolved in water or sprinkled over food for those unable to swallow the capsule.
Pack Size: 30 Capsules
2. Rehidrat Blackcurrant supports optimal hydration in the body and replaces lost electrolytes. This makes it perfect for treating dehydration.
Ingredients: Sodium Chloride 0.44g, Potassium Chloride 0.38g, Sodium Bicarbonate 0.42g, Glucose 4.12g, Sucrose 8.10g.
Indications: Treatment of dehydration.
Contraindications: Do not use the product if known hypersensitivity or allergies exists towards any of the ingredients.
Warning and Special precautions: If you are taking any chronic medication consult your medical practitioner before using it.
Dosage: Efficacy of support may vary between users.
- The contents of one 14g sachet should be dissolved into 250ml of freshly boiled and cooled water.
- The solution must be freshly prepared every day. Discard unused solution after 24 hours.
Pack Size: 6 Sachets
3. Iberogast is indicated for gastrointestinal diseases associated with disorders of peristalsis and of digestive juice secretion. Iberogast contains 9 selected herbs and assists in the relief of the following conditions: Abdominal pain and cramps, heartburn and acid reflux bloating and flatulence, constipation, irritable bowel syndrome, nausea and vomiting.
Ingredients per 1ml (20 drops): Iberis amara equiv. fresh whole plant 75.0mg. Angelica archangelica equiv. dry root 33.3mg. Matricaria recutita equiv. dry flower head 66.7mg. Carum carvi equiv. dry fruit 33.3mg. Silybum marianum equiv. dry fruit 33.3mg. Melissa officinalis equiv. dry leaf 33.3mg. Mentha x piperita equiv. dry leaf 16.7mg. Chelidonium majus equiv. dry herb 33.3mg. Glycyrrhiza glabra equiv. dry root 33.3mg. Alcohol 31% v/v.
Indications: For the functional disorders of the gastrointestinal tract
Contraindications: Do not use the product if known hypersensitivity or allergy exists towards any of the ingredients.
Warnings and Special precautions: If you are taking chronic medication consult your medical practitioner before using
Dosage: Do not exceed the recommended dosage, efficacy of support may vary between users.
Take Iberogast in a small quantity of liquid before or during meals. Shake before use.
- Adults and adolescents aged over 13 years: 20 drops 3 times daily
- Children aged 6 to 12 years: 15 drops 3 times daily
- Children aged 3 to 5 years: 10 drops 3 times daily.
Pack Size: 20ml
4. Essentiale Extreme provide support to the liver.
Active Ingredient: De-oiled enriched phospholipids from soya-beans 300mg per capsule.
Indications: Herbal preparation to aid liver function.
- Adults and children from 12 years: 2 capsules 3 times daily with meals and lots of water.
- Known hypersensitivity to soya-bean preparations or to any of the excipients.
- An interaction with anticoagulants cannot be excluded.
- Patients are advised to consult a doctor in the case of simultaneous application.
Pack Size: 20 Capsules