1. CliniHealth Crepe Bandage This type of bandage is a stretchable bandage and elasticised. Crepe bandages are used to treat muscle sprains and injuries on bones and tendons. By correct application, it assists in reducing pain and inflammation by means of evenly distributed pressure.
This creates faster recovery and ease of comfort during recovery. Due to its heavier weight, it can be used on ankles, knees and many other areas requiring heavy use. A splint can also be incorporated with the bandage.
Clinihealth provides quality products in order to support healing and recovery.
Pack Size: 1 Bandage 150mm x 4m
2. Clinihealth Gauze Swabs are used as a dressing in various applications primarily in wound care.
Ideally designed to absorb and promote healing and preventing infection.
Made from 100% high-quality cotton exceeding industry.
Pack Size: 1 Unit (100 gauze swabs) 50mm x 50mm
3. Cliniplaster Assorted
Plasters are a must-have in every medicine cabinet
Whether to patch a scraped elbow or a simple cut - Developed at the worlds leading manufacturer of plasters and wound care products. CliniHealth's high-quality plasters are a must for your home or office.
ISO & FDA Approved. Engineered from high-quality sterile materials.
Pack Size: 20's
4. First Aid Kit 210 Piece
Contents of First Aid Kit:
2 x zinc oxide adhesive plasters (1.25cmx5m)
30 x Alcohol prep pads (5x5cm)
10 x cleansing wipes (5.5×7.5cm)
2 x sterile eye packs (8x6cm)
40 x adhesive bandages (1.9×7.2cm)
10 x adhesives bandages (1x4cm)
30 x cotton tipped applicators (7.62cmL, 10pcs/pk)
10 x gauze pads (5x5cm, sterile, 2pc/pk)
10 x gauze pads (7.5×7.5cm, sterile, 2pc/pk)
6 x gauze pads (10x10cm, sterile, 2pc/pk)
20 x sterile absorbent cotton pads (0.5g/pc, 10pc/pk)
10 x gauze bandage rolls (5×2.5m)
2 x stretch bandage rolls (15cmx4.5m, stretched)
2 x stretch bandage rolls (7.5cmx4.5m, stretched)
2 x stretch bandage rolls (5cmx4.5m, stretched)
2 x triangular bandage (91.44×137.1×91.44cm, cotton)
1 x mouth-to-mouth breath mask (20x20cm, with one way valve)
1 x emergency blanket (130x210cm, silver)
1 x instant cold compress pack (100g)
4 x PVC gloves (size: L, 2pc/pair)
1 x scissors (15cm)
1 x plastic tweezers (12.5cm)
12 x safety pins
1 x first aid guide
5. Mebo Ointment is an ointment for the topical management of burns, skin ulcers, superficial wounds, cuts and scratches. Active ingredients: Beta-sitosterol.
Indications: For the topical management of:
- Superficial and partial thickness local burns and skin ulcers.
- Superficial acute wounds, cuts, scratches.
- Dressing of wounds of surgical procedures and certain skin peeling procedures.
- Dried and cracked heels, cracked nipples and mucous membrane wounds
Side-effects: Allergies to sesame oil (inactive ingredient).
- Adults & children: refer to the product package insert for detailed information on dosage and directions for use.
Pack Size: 15gram
6. Savlon Antiseptic Liquid has been formulated to kill over 99.9% of germs on the skin within seconds. Use it in the bath for hygienically clean skin or around the home to disinfect and sanitise surfaces.
Ingredients: Cetrimide 3.0% w/v, Chlorhexidine Gluconate 0.3% w/v
Contraindications: Do not use the product if known hypersensitivity or allergies exists towards any of the ingredients.
Dosage: Do not exceed the recommended dosage, efficacy of support may vary between users.
Directions for use:
- General Antiseptic Cleansing: Dilute 60 – 90ml in 1,0 – 1,5l of water.
- First Aid: Dilute 5ml in 100ml water.
Pack Size: 250ml
7. Activo Wound Care Spray is a spray-on antiseptic for minor cuts and abrasions - assisting in healing and preventing skin infections.
- Tea Tree Oil 5%
- Vitamin E Oil 1%
- Carboxyl Menthyl Cellulose 1%
- Ethyl Alcohol 10%
Indications: Wound Care Spray combines the antiseptic properties of Tea Tree Oil with Vitamin E to assist in wound healing and local skin disinfection of minor cuts and abrasions
Contraindications: Please consult your physician first (especially if you have a medical condition). Not suitable for pregnant/lactating women, and individuals under the age of 18. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
Warnings and Special precautions:
- For external use only.
- Prolonged and repeat applications might cause hypersensitivity.
- Avoid inhalation, contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Adults: Spray directly onto cuts, abrasions, up to 3 times per day.
- Children: Spray directly onto cuts, abrasions, up to 3 times per day.
- Product Image: As Supplied.
- Marketing description: Antiseptic cleanser for minor cuts and abrasions, to assist in healing and prevention of skin infection.
Pack Size: 30 ml