Nicorette Freshfruit Nicotine Gum offers you a stronger 4mg of nicotine while you try to quit smoking. A palatable fruity flavour offers a great-taste and will help keep cravings at bay.
Ingredients: Nicotine-resin complex 10 mg 20%, equivalent to 4mg nicotine.
Indications: To relieve cravings and help you stop smoking.
Contraindications: Do not use the product if known hypersensitivity or allergies exists towards any of the ingredient(s).
Warning and Special precautions: If you are taking any chronic medication consult your medical practitioner before using.
Dosage: Efficacy of support may vary between users.
Instructions for use:
Adults: Use the gum for 3 months. Gradual weaning from the gum should then be initiated. Treatment should be stopped when the dose is reduced to 1-2 chewing gums per day. The patient must give up smoking completely. The gradual cutting down of tobacco consumption will not work. Nicorette has been prescribed as part of a programme to help the patient stop smoking.
1. Whenever the patient feels the need to smoke, one piece of gum should be placed in the mouth.
2. When the gum is chewed, nicotine is slowly released and is absorbed through the lining of the mouth.
3. The gum should be chewed very slowly until it is tasted or a slight tingling is felt in the mouth. Because of its nicotine content, the gum does not taste like ordinary chewing gum.
4. As soon as the gum can be tasted, chewing must stop.
5. After the taste or tingling is almost gone (about one minute), the gum should be chewed slowly again until the taste is more pronounced. Then chewing should be stopped again.
6. The gum should be chewed slowly for 30 minutes to release most of the nicotine. The patient should not expect the gum to give the same quick satisfaction that smoking does.
7. Most people find that 10 to 12 pieces per day of Nicorette 4mg are enough to control their urge to smoke.
Pack Size: 30 pieces