SkinVance + Zinc has been designed to assist in optimising skin health by combatting the effects of insulin resistance, and hormonal imbalances on the skin. These include hormonal acne, skin hyperpigmentation and excess hair. SkinVance + Zinc can be used by anyone who is experiencing poor skin health as a result of hormonal imbalance or change (during teen years or menopause), poor blood sugar control or some combination of the two. SkinVance + Zinc is ideal for those who are trying to improve their skin quality. SkinVance + Zinc can assist with:
• Hormonal acne (especially during teen years or menopause)
• Poor skin quality caused by insulin resistance
• Hormone associated blemishes and skin hyperpigmentation
• Facial and other unwanted hair resulting from hormonal imbalance
• Hormone associated hair loss, especially male-pattern baldness For Males and Females
Ingredients:Inoline-F™ contains: Inositol (myo:D-chiro inositol 40:1), 1000 mg Folate , 200 mcg (as L-5 methyltetrahydrofolate calcium), 200 mcg Choline (as choline bitartrate), 25 mg Vitamins Vitamin A (beta-carotene), 83 μg RE Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCL), 1 mg Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), 3 mcg Vitamin D3, 200 IU Minerals Iodine (as potassium iodide), 75 mcg Magnesium (as magnesium oxide), 75 mg Selenium (yeast), 15 mcg Zinc (as zinc oxide), 7.5 mg Extra Supply Zinc (as zinc gluconate), 17.5 mg
Indications: Assist in optimising skin health.
Contraindications: Do not use the product if known hypersensitivity or allergy exists towards any of the ingredients. Do not use this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding,
Warnings and Special precautions: If you are taking chronic medication consult your medical practitioner before using.
Dosage: Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Adults: Take one tablet and one gel capsule per day with meals
Pack Size: 30 Days