Regal Doggy Dental Remedy, with delicious beef flavouring, has been formulated with four herbs traditionally known for treating the build-up of plaque and tartar and preventing gum disease. This dual-action herbal remedy coats the teeth and gums and has an antimicrobial effect to assist in removing and preventing the build-up of plaque and tartar. It also aids digestion and ensures your dog’s breath stays fresh.
Ingredients: Calendula officinalils L. herba tincture (Marigold) 40mg, Camellia sinesis L. Kuntze fol (Green tea leaf) 20mg, Salvia officinalis L. fol tincture (Sage) 20mg and Petroselinum crispin Mill. Fol tincture (Parsley) 10mg.
Contraindications: Do not use the product if known hypersensitivity or allergies exists towards any of the ingredients.
Warning and Special precautions: Consult your veterinarian first before treating your dog, especially if your dog is on any other medication.
Dosage: Do not exceed the recommended dosage, efficacy of support may vary between users.
Preventative treatment dosage:
Give the liquid directly in the dog’s mouth, place it into a bowl, or add to a small amount of your dog’s favourite food or snacks such as pellets, milk or yoghurt.
- Small dogs (1-4.5kg): Give 2.5ml per day.
- Small to medium dogs (5-10kg): Give 5ml twice per day.
- Medium dogs (11-20kg): Give 7.5ml twice per day.
- Large dogs (21kg and larger): Give 10ml twice per day.
Acute treatment dosage:
- Small dogs (1-4.5kg): Give 2.5ml 2-3 times per day.
- Small to medium dogs (5-10kg): Give 5ml 2-3 times per day.
- Medium dogs (11-20kg): Give 7.5ml 2-3 times per day.
- Large dogs (21kg and larger): Give 10ml 2-3 times per day.
Pack Size: 400ml